If I ever have a heart attack, I’m deleting my internet history before I call an ambulance. Better safe than sorry.
so i was just taking a shower and a guitar pick fell out of my hair
i don’t play guitar
maybe it was god telling you you rock
deaf people use sign language because actions speak louder than words
and all this time i thought it was because they couldn’t hear
One of my friends can’t go and we found out last minute. As a result, I have an extra ticket to Hartford, CT's venue that I have absolutely no fucking idea what to do with. So, I decided to do a giveaway (Yes, free. So even if it was a scam, it’s not like you’d lose anything.) I only have one ticket, so no, I can’t give your friend a ticket too.
2. You may like/reblog, but it will not count as an entry.
3. The only way to get entries is to send me an ask, confirming that you have arranged a ride. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU A RIDE TO WARPED TOUR. YOU MUST ARRANGE YOUR OWN TRANSPORTATION.
4. You are more than welcome to hang out with me, my step brother, and my friend at Warped if you have nobody to go with. I promise we’re not assholes. :) If not, then that’s fine, too. You can let me know about this in your ask.
5. I will use a random generator. No amount of sucking up will get you anything.
6. I will send the winner an e-mail containing the ticket. You must be comfortable giving me this information. The only other option would be waiting outside the doors, and I will not wait for you, because I’m gonna want to get inside to have fun ASAP.
Good luck, everyone! I’m looking forward to Warped this year, and possibly meeting a few of you
i’m skyping with a cute boy help
I SACRIFICED HIM TO THE MAYAN GODS WAS THAT NATURAL ENOUGH
QUICK! Someone add the “You’re watching Supernatural” gif!